Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Night Portrait - Seattle Wedding Photographer in Bellevue

Last weekend I took some photographs of Jane and Chris on their wedding night outside the Westin in Bellevue.  Here is one image.



This image was taken with my Canon 5D and a 24 1.4L.  I was crouched very low to the ground and took a "creative" approach to a level horizon.  I had my lovely assistant, Alyssa (also my daughter) hold a 550EX with a 24" square softbox attached to a pole.  It was high and camera right of the couple.  It was set to eTTL wireless (using Radiopopper PX system) triggered by my Canon ST-E2 with -1 2/3 flash exposure compensation dialed in on the camera to keep the auto system from trying to light the entire street.  
Here is a diagram.  This is courtesy of LightingDiagrams.com.

As always, you can find more of my work at Seattle Wedding Photographer Cory Parris

     

No comments: